Maintain all current rules and regulations pertaining to licensure as a licensed cosmetologist, barber, esthetician, nail technician and massage therapist.
Following all CDC and Delaware’s revised guidelines as of 5.21.2021
- Sanitizing hands upon entering the location.
- Temperatures will no longer be checked upon entering our salon or spa.
- We require that you wear a cloth face covering, at all times while in our salon and spa if you are “NOT FULLY VACCINATED”
- Allowing enough time between appointments to thoroughly sanitize/disinfect area/workstation.
- Cleaning and disinfecting shears, brushes, and any other tools with
BarBicide (a strong disinfectant solution for all surfaces)
- Cleaning and disinfecting every station, chair, mirror, tools and any products used and touched after each use to ensure everyone’s health and safety
- Using a clean new cape for each client.
- Anyone who is sick or experiencing symptoms cannot enter the building until they have been cleared by a doctor.
- Any ill employees are staying home.
- Asking each client 2/ days prior to their appointment:
- Are you living with or have been in contact with anyone who is sick or quarantined
- Maintaining social distancing at all times!
- Nail Tables, pedicure chairs and our front desk are separated with plexi-glass dividers.
Please keep in mind our 24 hour cancellation policy for rescheduling or canceling any appointments so that you are not subject to a 50% charge of your scheduled service.
We value our service providers time and thank you for understanding.